The Drenched Dual Flo Volumiser range supplied by Diamond Industrial Ltd is designed to save water, energy, and money.
The flow of cold water from your tap is transformed into a targeted molecular cone, reducing the volume of cold water used in the process. For hot water the volumised spray can be switched back to a stream with a simply twist. The Drenched Dual Flo Volumisers are very simple to fit, with a range of products based on water flow and connection to your faucet.
The Drenched Dual Flo is designed to be used with hot and cold water. The volumised spray is ONLY to be used with cold water and is not to be used on temperatures above 20 deg C. For volumisers designed for solely cold water systems please see our Drenched Single Volumisers information page.
For more information or advice on Drenched Dual Flo Volumisers contact us today on 0151 343 1191.
Overview video on Drenched
- Water saving 0.12 l/min to 0.25 l/min volumised flow rate (value range dependent on product)
• Switch from stream to volumised spray with a simple twist
• Volumised stream reduces spray and splash
• Domed inlet screen for maximum volumiser life
• 360° Swivel spray head
• Pressure angle compensation for an even volumised spray
• Conforms to WRAS, NSF, KTW, W270
• Lead free
- Saves over 90% to 98% water compared to an ‘A’ rated aerator (value range dependent on product)
- Saves 100% energy as the water does not need heating
- Cold water supply does not feel cold when Volumised
- Simple to fit
Product Technical Data Sheets