The Drenched Single Volumiser range supplied by Diamond Industrial Ltd is designed to save water, energy, and money.
The flow of water from your tap is transformed into a targeted molecular cone, reducing the volume of water used in the process. With a pressure angle compensating for an even spray from the tap. The Drenched Single Volumisers are very simple to install, with a variety of models based on water flow and connection to your faucet.
The Drenched Single Volumiser is designed for cold water systems ONLY and is not for use on water temperatures above 20C. Due to the characteristics of the volumised spray output the water does not feel cold during the washing process. For volumisers designed for hot and cold water systems please see our Drenched Dual Flo information page.
For more information or advice on Drenched Single Volumisers contact us today on 0151 343 1191.
Overview video on Drenched
- Water saving 0.12 l/min to 0.25 l/min volumised flow rate (value range dependent on product)
- Dual threaded design makes for easy installation
- Volumised stream reduces spray and splash
- Domed inlet screen for maximum volumiser life
- Easy installation
- Pressure angle compensating for an even spray
- Conforms to WRAS, NSF, KTW, W270
- Saves over 90% to 98% water compared to an ‘A’ rated aerator (value range dependent on product)
- Saves 100% energy as the water does not need heating
- Cold water supply does not feel cold when Volumised
- Simple to fit
Product Technical Data Sheets